The steps after the acceptance of your paper are:
- Authors have to proceed with their Registration.
- ACM will ask authors, via email, to complete the ACM rights management form. Authors have to complete the ACM rights form.
- ACM will send to authors, via email, an ACM rights management text (rights statement).
- Authors will prepare the camera ready papers where they have to include the rights statement.
- Authors will have to send their camera ready paper to the proceedings editors to compile the proceedings.
Details of Step 1:
Please register until October 5th, 2016 for the conference. It is required that every paper is covered by a paid registration, and this will be checked before finishing the conference proceedings. Therefore, please make sure that your paper is covered by a paid registration no later than October 5th. In the place reserved in the bank’s deposit receipt for the “Reasoning of the payment”, please complete your full name and the phrase “PCI2016 <Paper No>”. Replace the <Paper No> with the number provided in the subject of your acceptance letter.
The deposit receipt should be scanned and sent to GCS (Greek Computer Society), by email at epy AT epy DOT gr, along with the completed registration form.
For direct download of registration form press here.
For more information about registrations press here.
Details for Step 2:
ACM no longer accepts copyright forms in print. Authors must use ACM online copyright application (ACM rights management form). Please fill in the ACM rights management form as soon as you receive the corresponding email from ACM office.
Details for Step 4:
Include the rights statement in the lower left corner of the paper’s first page.
Details for Step 5:
Send your final Camera-Ready version as a zip file that includes all source files (word or latex, plus images) and a PDF version to the pci2016 AT teiwest DOT gr. The subject of the email should be: "Camera ready version of Paper <Paper No>".
Questions and Further information:
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at: